In Year Applications
Registering your child for an In Year Application
Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College is significantly oversubscribed in all year groups with a high demand for places.
If you would like to make an In Year Application, please click on the button below. We will acknowledge receipt within 15 school days of the published school calendar. Parents have a right to appeal against the refusal of a place.
- An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made to the school by completing the in-year admissions application form by click on the link below or print the form and returning to Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College via post Urban Road, Altrincham, WA158HT.
- Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for 2021, will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
- If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of receipt.
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
- If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also wish to discuss in-year applications with the local authority Trafford Local Authority