Skip to content ↓



How do I report an absence?

Please complete one of the following:

  • Use ParentMail to report your child absent
  • Contact 0161 768 6030 and press option 1 to report your child absence

How do I report if my child is attending an appointment?

Please complete the following:

  • Use ParentMail to report your child’s appointment
  • Alternatively ring reception on  0161 768 6030
  • Your child is then to report to pupil services if they are leaving the premises in the college day 

What are the college term dates?

The college term dates are listed on our school website, please find via the below link: 

My child has no lunch with them, what should I do?

Please top up their online Scopay account that is attached to their lunch card

What happens if I don’t top up my child’s lunch account

A child can obtain a lunch from the cafeteria, but your child’s account is to be topped up that evening to enable the kitchen to obtain their funds

Can I get a message to my child?

We ask for all parents / carers to ensure arrangements for the end of the day are communicated to their child before school.

In an emergency we can provide you with support by getting a message to your child.

My child has had their mobile phone confiscated. How do I get it back?

Please review our school’s behaviour & uniforms policy on the college website.

  • Mobile Phones will be returned 7 days after it has been confiscated
  • Jewellery / Makeup will be returned at the end of the half-term

My child has lost their PE kit/ School bag, what can I do?

Please ask your child to go to the following areas:

  • Classroom / Area where last seen
  • Lost Property at Pupil Services
  • Sports Academy for boys’ PE & Main School Changing Rooms for Girl’s PE


My child has just advised me that they have forgotten a piece of their uniform, what do they do?

Please ask your child to visit Pupil Services to loan the item


Can I purchase second hand Uniform? 

We hold an ADHOC uniform sale during school holidays which is advertised via parent mail, should you need anything during term time please email

Can I park on college premises?

We unfortunately, do not have parking facilities on-site for visitors. We ask that cars are parked off-site.  Please be aware that there is permit parking only on the streets directly outside school, and we ask for you to review the signage.

How can I contact my child’s Form Tutor?

Your child will be able to inform you of their Form Tutor’s name. Please contact their google account e.g. for Mrs Hawtin

Where do I report when visiting the college?

Please can we ask all parents / carers to come to the College Reception in the Sixth Form when arriving onsite. 

We ask that you please do not follow your child onto the premises for safeguarding reasons

How do I get my children into BTH?

Please review our school website which advises of Admissions Policy and Process

Main School -

Sixth Form –