Here at Blessed Thomas Holford, our priority is to ensure that all of our pupils feel safe at all times and are well cared for.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is
- Rebecca Geoghegan (MrsGeoghegan@bthcc.org.uk)
Deputy Designated Safeguard Leads are:
- Lee Fishwick (MrFishwick@bthcc.org.uk)
- Tracey Tarry (MrsTarry@bthcc.org.uk)
- Paul Worth (MrWorth@bthcc.org.uk)
- Danielle Greenwood (MrsGreenwood@bthcc.org.uk)
- Vicky Kneen (MrsKneen@bthcc.org.uk)
The safeguarding of children is everyone’s responsibility, and we all have a duty to report anything which indicates that a child is being harmed, or is at risk of harm.
Trafford Children's First Response
Children's First Response is Trafford’s single point of contact for all professionals and members of the public to report concerns, request advice and share information about a child and/or family.
If the child is at immediate risk of harm call the Police on 999.
If you are a member of the public who has a concern about a child, and they are not at immediate risk of harm, you should call Trafford Children's First Response on 0161 912 5125 during office hours (Mon - Fri 8:30 - 4:30) or 0161 912 2020 out of hours (Emergency Duty Team).