Our senior and middle leaders take pride in supporting colleagues in other settings to develop their curriculums across Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5, ensuring the needs of all are catered for.
Support will include:
- Planning the curriculum which caters for the needs of all including the most disadvantaged pupils and those with SEND
- Sequencing an effective curriculum
- Planning and delivering a remote curriculum
- Closing the gaps in the curriculum which have occurred due to Covid-19
- Equipping pupils with the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life
- Reading and vocabulary
- Effective assessment
- Undertaking quality assurance of teaching
To request further information, please contact our Associate Deputy Headteacher, Emma Taylor, via email: email@example.com or via telephone: 0161 911 8090.