Applying to Blessed Thomas Holford Sixth Form is simple...
You can download a Sixth Form Application Form by clicking here. Complete the Sixth Form Application Form anytime after the October Open Evening and before November 16th, 2012. If you do not have Internet access at home, please telephone the Sixth Form Reception to request a hard copy using the contact details on the right–hand side of this page.
We welcome applications at any time after the Open Evening but would encourage you to take time over this application as it is important you choose the right courses.
A subsequent meeting will then take place between each applicant and Miss Connaughton, the Head of Sixth Form, to discuss the application. Proposed meeting dates and times will be posted directly to the applicant's home address, with most meetings taking place between January and March.
There are a couple of ways to apply to our Sixth Form...
- Download the Sixth Form Application Form from our website
The form can be downloaded by clicking the purple 'Click here to download an Application Form' button to the right-hand side of this page or simply click here.
Carefully complete the various sections on the form and email it to or post/hand it back to us at the address to the right–hand side of this page.
If you are having problems opening the application form using the link above, you can try to download it in a different format by clicking here.
- Request a paper copy of the Sixth Form Application Form
Contact the Sixth Form Reception using the contact details to the right–hand side of this page to request a hard copy of the Application Form. Once you receive the form, carefully complete the various sections on the form, giving as much detail as you can and submit your application by hand or post using the contact details to the right–hand side of this page.
To ensure your application is successfully received and processed correctly please ensure the following...
- Carefully complete the various sections on the form, giving as much detail as you can, refer to our 'Application Guidance' document – this will help you filling out sections of the application form.
- Submit your application once completed by hand, by post or by email, using the contact details to the right–hand side of this page.
- If you realise you have made a mistake on your application DO NOT submit another one as this can cause confusion. You should telephone or email using the contact details to the right–hand side of this page and explain the changes you wish to make.
The closing date for all applications is 16th November 2012
When invited for your meeting please bring your most recent school report and a personal statement, which should include your main achievements both in and out of school and your current career plans together with any university course ideas.
Late applications may still be considered, especially where there are unavoidable reasons for missing the deadline, such as a recent move into the area. However, late applications will possibly be subject to course restrictions where courses might already be full.
Please contact the Sixth Form Reception, if you have any queries regarding your application.